Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Senior Vitality Small & Mini dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve everyday ability to get up and go in your Adult 7+ dog.
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain health, interaction, energy & vitality
- Promotes a healthy fur with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (75)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (110)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (130)|
|25 (11,3)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Rice Recipe dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
3657 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.1|
|Vitamin C||288 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1463 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.62|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||664 ppm|
We Also Recommend
Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice With Probiotics Formula Adult Dry Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Dog Food