Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
Science Diet® Adult Indoor Savory Chicken Entrée cat food lets you indulge your indoor cat with the savory taste of chicken. It is a complete and balanced food designed for cats living primarily indoors and is ideal for spayed or neutered cats. It is formulated to help your cat maintain a healthy weight. It includes natural vegetable fiber to help control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's digestive system, and provides essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
- Science Diet Indoor cat food includes natural fiber to help reduce hairballs and make litter box cleanup easy
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||1 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||1 3/4|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor Savory Chicken Entrée cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
170 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||25.3|
|Vitamin E||518 IU/kg|
|Vitamin K||0.17 ppm|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.40|
|Total Omega-6 FA||6.05|