Zymox Oratene® Enzymatic Brushless Oral Gel
This clear gel form provides maximum enzyme contact for relief for serious conditions such as periodontal disease, gingivitis, stomatitis and inflamed gums and ulcerations. Oratene® Oral Gel is the most potent enzyme formulation in the Oratene product line. Oratene is based on 40 years of advanced enzyme technology and is the most complete, natural multi-complex available to support normal gum health. A preferred chlorhexidine replacement. Features a mildly sweet, non-bitter flavor. Won’t stain the teeth or cause excess salivation. Previously known as Oratene Antiseptic Gel.
- Inflamed gums
- Periodontal disease
- Mouth ulcerations
- Promotes normal periodontal health
- Post dental prophy
- Post extraction
- Maximum enzyme contact
- Readily accepted
- No xylitol – safe for dogs and cats
- Won’t cause excess salivation
- No chlorhexidine, alcohol, detergents, dyes
Available Size: 1 oz
Aloe Vera, Cellulose, Dextranase, Glucose Oxidase, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethyl, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Mutanase, Polyglycitol, Potassium Iodide, Sorbitol.
- For animal use only.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of unintended consumption, contact a health professional.
- Store at room temperature.